47 Blyth Street
Christie Downs SA 5164

P: (08) 8326 9008
Carlin Lawyers Header Scales

Victims of Crime Services

Victims of Crime

Have you been injured as a result of a criminal offence? You may be entitled to a Victim of Crime Compensation.

Carlin Lawyers can help you submit a claim to the Victims Compensation Scheme.

The Victims Compensation Scheme compensates for cases where the victim suffers injury, mental illness, shock or pregnancy as a result of a crime. A near relative of a victim who has died may also make a claim.

Compensation cannot be awarded for the loss or damage of any items of property.

Carlin Lawyers will assist in lodging your application.

Back to Services...

Carlin Lawyers

It is important to remember that there is a limitation period for claims. You must make a claim within three years of the date of the offence, or within one year if the case involves a deceased victim.